Located on the east side of County Road T, about 1 1/2 miles east of Larsen and 1/2 mile north of Mikesville
The land on which the cemetery is situated was originally purchased in 1849.
Clayton Cemetery is approximately 9 acres.
Royer Cemetery is located on the south side of Fairview Road just a short distance west of Hickory Avenue. The land was originally owned by Isaac Royer who deeded the land to his daughter and son-in-law who, in June of 1872, donated an acre of land to establish the Royer Cemetery. Royer Cemetery is approximately 2 acres.
Please see the Municipal Fee Schedule below for applicable fees.
No Holiday Burials.